Thursday, June 6, 2013

Gorgeous Great Impressions



Just look at this GORGEOUS color story!!!

Welcome to another week of fun here at The Cafe.
Our Color Story Coordinator, Jaclyn Miller
has one of the best 'eyes' for what's on trend in color
and this week is no exception.

We will be posting the winners of Challenges # 183 & #184
on Sunday, so please make sure you stop by!

This week's suggested colors are...
Magenta ... Teal ... Light Gray

We are super excited to share a brand new sponsor
here in The Cafe ...




Deone and her husband Ken started Great Impressions Stamps in 1984. They started their journey by doing craft shows around the country and then in the 90's decided to sell wholesale.   Then went on to selling in small retail stores and the original "Stamp of the Month" was born. The next step was opening an online website so that purchasing Great Impressions Stamps would be even easier, which is where the company is today. We hope that you will visit our website and our blog where we feature Design Team projects and have a monthly challenge.
  
This week's 'Cup of the Week' will win ...


We would like to thank Great Impressions for generously providing
their terrific 'Stamp of the Month' images for our team to feature!


Now for inspiration from
our Design Team...




 












Julie Ranae










Please link up your project below
and have fun!

You can stay up-to-date with all that's
happening here in The Cafe.
Come *LIKE* us on Facebook
and
Follow us on Twitter
@ThePDCC

Join us again Monday night as we 
announce the 'Cup of the Week'
and Honorable Mentions
here in The Cafe!



Loading InLinkz ...

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I should NOT be making cards this week ~~~ über, über busy!!! But, I don't think I can pass up an opportunity with those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the amazing inspiration DT!! I love seeing all the creative ways are stamps can be used!

    Hugs!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love LOVE this colour combo! Great DT inspo too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors could not have been more perfect for what I found in my pantry today!! That's first. Second, they happen to be favorite colors and I am so appreciative of all the wonderful DT cards and entry cards for future inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the absolutely gorgeous color story to play around with! The DT really knocked this one out of the park--fabulous creations, gals! :) LOVE me some Great Impressions stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried to add my link but nothing happens after filling in my details and clicking next, here is my link...
    www.Flickr.com/photos/92238561@N02/8981525232
    I hope I can enter this way, thank you for your inspirational blog :-)
    Donna Jones

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just tried again and still no joy :-(
    Donna Jones

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://sentimentallysue.blogspot.com/2013/06/papertrey-mim120-and-play-date-cafe185.html
    I tried and the ink is not working here is my card! Thank you, SentSue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing colour scheme and wonderful creations from the DT - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also tried the linky tool thing, but it won't allow me to add my link. Here is my entry:

    http://onecraftychica.blogspot.com/2013/06/youre-angel.html

    Fabulous color story!

    ReplyDelete