Thursday, July 11, 2013

An Oh {so} Sweet Color Challenge


Oh such sweetness !!!

Welcome back to another beautiful color challenge here at
The Play Date Cafe.

This week's suggested colors are:

Burnt Umber ... Honey ... Butter


We welcome back ...


In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer you the best online selection of Rubber Stamp, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Card, Card Making and Paper Crafting products in the world.  We stock over 100,000 items in our warehouse so that we can offer you quick service and 
one stop shopping at a great price!  Happy customers are the heart of our business.
We work hard to find and deliver to you the latest in stamping and paper crafting supplies!  Attending classes, workshops, and sales meetings around the world, our goal is to keep our product offerings fresh and current.  Make us your one stop easy shop - and we'll deliver right to your door!


Our Cup of the Week will win


 

Now for inspiration from
our Design Team...






 












Please link up your project below
and have fun!

You can stay up-to-date with all that's
happening here in The Cafe.
Come *LIKE* us on Facebook
and
Follow us on Twitter
@ThePDCC

Join us again Monday night as we 
announce the 'Cup of the Week'
and Honorable Mentions
here in The Cafe!


16 comments:

  1. how typical. Just Made a card last tuesday with those colours. Didn't placed it on the internet yet, because I was very busy yesterday (2 birthdays to visit).
    Maybe I find to place it this afternoon or evening..

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for a sunny color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy colors this week, and love the DT's cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just placed my card. Hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, love the inspiration and the DT creations! BTW- you don't post wins every Monday do you? Is it more like every month?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just linked my card! I'm excited, this is the first time I've done one of your challenges! Love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you be willing to add the Subscribe by Email gadget to your sidebar? I can't keep track of challenges unless they're emailed to me! ;)
    Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these sunny, summery colors! Great inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great yummy colours and lovely DT inspirations

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the DT entries are so elegant. I love this classic color scheme, so I am glad I was able to enter the challenge. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. At first I thought this color challenge was really difficult, but once I found some DP that worked it all came together! Hope you like my card, the DT's samples are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/2013/07/you-amaze-me-bld.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We sell Traditional Classic Sweets, Retro Sweets , Best Online Sweet Shop , Pick n Mix , Creamola Foam , Jars , Liquorice , Boxes, Hampers of Sweets and Novelty Sweets.

    ReplyDelete