Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's a {splash} of Neon!



Oh Yes it's that time once again!

It's a 'Color Splash' Week here in The Cafe.

Simply create something using 
black & white with a
'Splash' of Neon Yellow

Next week, The Play Date Cafe has some
pretty BIG NEWS to share
and we hope you will make plans to join us.

 This week
Our 'Cup of the Week' will win...



Now for inspiration from
our Design Team... 
























Please link up your project below
and have fun!

You can stay up-to-date with all that's
happening here in The Cafe.
Come *LIKE* us on Facebook
and
Follow us on Twitter
@ThePDCC

Join us again Monday night as we 
announce the 'Cup of the Week'
and Honorable Mentions
here in The Cafe!


3 comments:

  1. I do love a colour splash, the neon was tricky but then, it's a challenge! And I do love a challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
    toddler costume

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.
    infant costume

    ReplyDelete