Thursday, July 4, 2013

Trend-Setting Colors



Welcome ...WELCOME
to The Play Date Cafe!

It's another warm color combo this week with a
very unique graphic.
Our Color Story Coodinator Jaclyn Miller
sure has an eye for what's on trend!

This week's suggested colors are:

Burgundy ... Terra Cotta ...Icy Blue



We are happy to welcome a great sponsor
to The Cafe


Hello.  I am Leslie the owner of The Memory Nest ~ where birds of a feather scrap together. I opened my online craft store last September to share my 12 year long love of scrapbooking/crafting.  The Memory Nest carries many different types of scrapping and card making supplies.  We also have a blog and Design Team.  The blog showcases the pages we create, new techniques learned, challenges for all to join and bi-monthly link up parties.  Hope you will stop by and visit.  We love connecting with other paper crafters ~ seasoned and beginners!


This week's Cup of the Week will win ...




Now for inspiration from
our Design Team...




 


















Please link up your project below
and have fun!

You can stay up-to-date with all that's
happening here in The Cafe.
Come *LIKE* us on Facebook
and
Follow us on Twitter
@ThePDCC

Join us again Monday night as we 
announce the 'Cup of the Week'
and Honorable Mentions
here in The Cafe!


  

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour combo! Even more beautiful inspirational projects!
    Thank you and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool color combo. Leslie from The Memory Nest posted and I had to come check things out. Hopefully I can get to this challenge soon. Very fun takes on this color combo. I love seeing the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for cluing me in on these trendy colors! I never would have thought of them on my own and your DT cards are superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT samples on display. I especially like Lynn's colorful tag. Thanks for the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great sketch with different layers, and lovely DT inspirations

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Ladies, I meant to say that YOUR CHALLENGE has gorgeous colours, and lovely DT inspirations ( Please delete my last comment, sorry )

    My Internet problems have messed with my brain!!!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent advice! you don't know how many marketers need to have these traits ingrained into them. Kudos! Paul As Harlequin

    ReplyDelete